Services for DealersPrint
GNYADA offers a unique array of services to franchised new vehicle dealerships, geared to ensuring that each individual showroom and service department operates efficiently and effectively. Other services, such as our government relations/advocacy program, aim to assist the entire industry.
- Assistance from legal professionals
- Answers to questions on local, state and federal laws
- Assistance securing DMV dealer licenses
- On-site inspection of dealership facilities for compliance with OSHA, privacy, and environmental regulations
- Complimentary posters and required disclosures (i.e. labor law posters)
- Substantive information and immediate answers to specific questions
- Provides resumes of potential employees with dealership experience
- Placement of more than 150 candidates each year
- Center for Automotive Education and Training (CAET), a $27 million state of the art facility, is now open and provides more than 100 in-house courses and seminars to keep your employees on the cutting edge
- Department coordinates AYES school-to-work programs to assist dealerships to recruit interns and well-trained service technicians
- Largest vehicle title and registration service in NYS
- Personalized service to meet each dealer’s needs:
- Title & Registration Processing
- Duplicate Titles
- Out of State Titles
- Daily Pick-up Services
DDC (Cooperative Buying Program)
- Arms you with the buying power of the entire Association membership
- Programs are thoroughly researched and monitored
- More than 25 programs to service all your needs
- Comprehensive, competitively priced health and disability insurance.
- Choice of carriers and plans.
- COBRA administration at no additional cost.
- More than 60 years experience tailoring programs to our members’ needs
Employee Relations Plan (additional fee required)
- Unlimited consultation on employment laws and regulations
- Access to counsel and legal representation
- Customized employee handbooks
- Annual labor law seminars
- Handy reference guides