New-Car Dealers Breathe Life into the CommunityPrint
For more than 10 years, the Greater New York Automobile Dealers Association members have donated Little Annie cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training manikins to hospitals, police and fire departments and schools across the Greater New York Area.
GNYADA, in partnership with the NADA Foundation, has been involved in the CPR program for more than 10 years. GNYADA has helped facilitate the donation of over 50 CPR manikins, in the Greater New York area, to worthy groups through member dealers to train more people and help save lives.
In addition to providing new Resusci-Anne, Resusci-Baby and Resusci-Junior CPR training units as well as replacing worn out units, GNYADA members through the NADA Foundation also donates Little Anne AED (automated external defibrillators) training systems, so that organizations can teach individuals how to properly use these devices.
CPR Manikin Recipients
- Albertson H&L, E&H Co. #1, Inc.
- American Red Cross
- Bayside Volunteer Ambulance Corps
- Cold Spring Harbor Fire Department
- College Point Ambulance Corps
- East Islip Fire Department
- FDNY Foundation
- Garden City Police Department
- Glen Cove Explorer Post 520
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Great South Bay YMCA
- Harrison Fire Department
- Have Dummy Will Travel, Inc.
- Helen Hayes Hospital
- Hofstra University
- Holbrook Fire Department
- Middle Island Fire Department
- Mt. Vernon Fire Department
- Nanuet Volunteer Ambulance Corps
- Nesconset Volunteer Fire Department
- New Hyde Park Fire Department
- Nissequogue Fire Department
- NYP Charitable Foundation
- Orangeburg Volunteer Fire Association
- Point Lookout/Lido Fire Dept.
- Port Jefferson Volunteer Ambulance
- Riverhead Fire District
- Riverhead Volunteer Ambulance Corps
- Rockland Paramedic Services
- Rockville Centre Fire Department
- Roslyn Hook & Ladder Co. No. 1
- Roslyn Hook & Ladder Engine Hose Company
- Selden Fire Department
- Smithtown Volunteer Fire Department
- South Nassau Community Hospital
- South Orange Town Ambulance Corps
- St. James Fire Department
- Wading River Fire Department
- Wantagh Levittown Volunteer Ambulance Corps
- West Babylon Union Free H.S.
- Whitestone Ambulance Corp
- Winthrop University Hospital
About the National Automobile Dealers Charitable Foundation
The NADA Foundation, established in 1975, is the philanthropic arm of the National Automobile Dealers Association. Funds contributed by new-car and -truck dealers and friends of the industry provide financial support to schools, private colleges and universities, emergency disaster relief and community service programs. For more information, visit www.nada.org.