2017 Labor Law SeminarPrint
$5.9 Million Settlement Against Dealer for Wage and Hour Issues.
How Will This Affect Your Dealership?
Darrell S. Gay, Esq., Arent Fox
Maura McCann, Director of Labor Standards, NYS Department of Labor
James E. McGrath, III, Esq., Putney, Twombly, Hall & Hirson
|Date:||Wednesday, May 17, 2017|
|Time:||9:30am – 12:00pm|
Center for Automotive Education & Training
15-30 Petracca Place, Whitestone, NY 11357
|GNYADA ERP Member Fee:||First person free, $50 each additional attendee|
|Non-ERP Member Fee:||$150.00|
Learn how recent court rulings and other developments in labor and employment law will affect your dealership.
Staying informed about changing labor laws is a challenging task for all employers. This seminar will help you understand and respond to the complexities of current labor laws.
Topics for discussion include:
- Class Action Lawyers Preparing to Bring Additional Wage & Hour Law Suits Against Dealerships
- Deductions for New York’s Paid Family Leave begin July 1, 2017
- New York Overtime Exemptions Applicable to Dealers
- New York Requirements for Written Commission Agreements
- Timekeeping Specifications for all Dealership Employees
- Wage Theft Litigation Around the State
GNYADA Seminars, held in person, are developed by qualified dealership experts to meet the highest possible standards and deliver the latest information and effective solutions for your most pressing business needs. Our programs train new and seasoned dealership professionals to improve operations and profitability within each department.
Reserve your seat today. Contact: Phyllis Aguilar 718-746-5900 or Phyllisa@gnyada.com