Car Buying Tips
Buy Or Lease?Print
Trying to decide which direction to go? Consider the following suggestions:Consider buying if:
- You drive more than 15,000 miles a year.
- You want to own a vehicle.
- You plan to modify (or 'trick out') your wheels.
- You like working on your own car.
- You prefer lower monthly payments and desire flexibility in designing a payment schedule.
- You want to put little or no money down.
- You like to drive a “new” vehicle every two to four years.
- You want the latest technology and safety devices in your car.
- You need a new vehicle to show off to your clients, friends or significant others!